There are many things one can do in order to keep their immune system at its optimal level. This becomes even more important during the transition from summer to fall. Here are some tips that can reduce your risk of contracting the flu.
- Wash your hands: This has been said time and time again. It is extremely important to take the time to wash your hands properly. Try to use soap that is chemical free.
- Rest well: An adult should try to get at least seven hours of sleep. Being well rested will keep your body’s defenses up.
- Exercise: Try to incorporate some form of physical activity into your day. This could be pretty much anything that has you up and moving. Exercise can also help reduce stress, especially if participated in outdoors.
- Develop a healthy meal plan: Eating a well balanced meal goes without saying. A difficult task for most is limiting sugar consumption. Consuming a lot of sugar and processed foods weaken the immune system.
- Don’t stress: Many people are not able to keep control over their stress. If you do not cope with it your body will suffer in more ways than one. Stress often leads to many different health problems.
- Take Vitamin D: Many people do not have an adequate amount of vitamin D. Vitamin D helps fight against infections. In most cases a deficiency of Vitamin D causes seasonal flu viruses.
The tips listed above are a few of many things that you can do to protect yourself.
Pharmapassport.com, a Canadian Internet-based pharmacy intermediary (license #BC X23), provides customers with low prices and long-term prescriptions drugs. All Canadian prescriptions are filled by a professionally registered pharmacist. For more information on how to order Canada drugs safely and securely call 1-866-293-3904 or visit http://www.pharmapassport.com/ – a trusted and reliable Canadian online pharmacy that has filled over 1 million prescriptions.