Healthy heart tips – Pharmapassport
Heart disease is preventable, and maintaining a healthy heart will increase your quality of life. There are many everyday things you can do to ensure your heart is working at its best.
1. Don’t Smoke – Smoking is the worst thing you can do for your lungs and heart. If you are having trouble quitting, try eating sunflower seeds and oat straw infusion for a month before you quit. This will reduce your body’s craving for nicotine and strengthen the blood vessels and nerves before the impact of withdrawal.
2. Get More Beta-Carotenes – These reduce your risk of a stroke by 40%. Foods containing beta-carotene are carrots, cabbage, sweet potatoes, spinach, and apricots. Beta-carotene lowers your cholesterol levels.
3. Embrace Garlic Breath – Garlic has the amazing ability to lower blood pressure, reduce cholesterol, strengthen the heart muscle, improve the immune system, stabilize blood sugar, and lower the risk of stroke.
4. Exercise! The best thing you can do for yourself is to be active daily. Skipping rope is the best for your heart, but even walking and swimming and great exercises for your heart – as long as you are exercising on a regular basis.
5. Show affection – Recent studies have found that people who are lovingly touched every day have a lower risk of developing heart problems and helps you to keep yourself healthy heart than people who are not touched by others.
6. Be consistent – try not to be inconsistent in your eating habits. On and off dieting, fasting, and binging cause an imbalance in your electrolyte levels which will weaken your heart muscle and eventually lead to heart damage. These are some of the ways to keep your heart healthy.