Natural Hair Loss and Hair Beautifying Remedies
Hair loss is a complex issue to deal with at a young age. If you wish to grow your hair fast, or grow your hair back, these tips will help you!
1. Aloe Vera – You can purchase pure Aloe Vera gel at most drugstores. To stimulate hair growth, after shampooing, apply a generous amount of Aloe Vera gel to your scalp and massage methodically, then rinse. Aloe Vera will reduce any tenderness and provoke skin growth.
2. Henna – Red henna is a natural herb customarily used as conditioner. Prevent hair from breaking and getting split ends and it gives hair a ton of shine.
3. Rosemary and Sage – Boil equal amounts of rosemary and sage. You may use the stems and leaves. Strain out the liquid. If available, add very little Castile soap and create a shampoo. Use this twice weekly. Rosemary and sage together purify pores and stimulate hair follicles while conditioning the scalp.
4. Exercise – Exercise is not directly attributed to hair growth, but it is highly suggested. Exercise does develop your blood flow and thus the delivery of oxygen to your body, therefore indirectly helping your hair grow.
5. Oil – Mix equivalent amounts of olive oil, almond oil, and coconut oil in a bowl. Microwave it for a few seconds until it is warm. Massage your scalp with the mixture. If you are able to keep this on overnight, do so (by wrapping your hair in a thin cotton fabric), if you are unable to, leave it in for at least an hour before rinsing out.
6. Onion – Onion juice is said to considerable help grow hair. Rub onion juice into your hair once a week, leaving it on for two hours at the least, and 4 hours at the most.
7. Brush – Brush your hair upside-down. Put your head between your legs and brush from the root to the tip. Do this twice a day to encourage your hairs growth.
8. Dilute your shampoo – Shampoo can clog your pores and stunt hair growth. Dilute your shampoo with a little water to prevent pore clogging.
9. Vodka – Mix a sliced onion, a bay leaf, and a cup of vodka. Cover with Saran Wrap and let sit for one week. After the week is up add a cup of rose water. Massage this into your scalp each morning and night.
10. Mustard seeds – Boil a cup of water. Add 5 mL (1 tsp) of mustard seeds. Cook this for 5 minutes and then cool. Drink it weekly to help grow hair.
Other ingredients used to grow hair are lemon, egg yolk, brussel sprouts (eaten), nettle tea or capsules (eaten), coriander extract, castor oil, cumin, and coconut milk. Hair growth shampoos or medications may be necessary.