5 Reasons to Quit Smoking That You May Not Know About
I’m sure if you’re a smoker now, or have previously been a smoker you hear or heard all of the things smoking can do to you. Lung cancer, strokes, shorter life span, etc. Well it gets old and sometimes you just need to hear something new to really get you off the smokes. Which is why I’ve looked around and compiled this list of 5 reasons to quit smoking that you may not know about.
- Blindness- Smoking can definitely do horrible things to your vision. How bad is it? Well apparently it does the same amount of damage as moonshine. So if you like that whole, being able to see thing, I suggest you putt out the cigarette… for good.
Related Post – 5 Herbs that Can Help you Quit Smoking
- Heartburn- There has been a lot of evidence that shows the smoking leads to heartburn. If you’ve ever experienced heartburn you know it can be quite distressing. I’ve known a lot of former smokers that say they have quit simply because they didn’t want to deal with heartburn all the time.
- Depression- When you’re feeling sad, lonely, and utterly depressed you may only want to sit in your room and smoke. However, smoking can prolong depression and will ultimately make your life much, much more difficult.
Related Post – How to Help a Friend Quit Smoking
- Wrinkles… Everywhere- Sure you probably know that smoking will cause some serious facial wrinkling. If you’re one of those people that doesn’t know then that should be enough to stop you. However, smoking will also cause wrinkling of some other, not-so-pleasant areas such as, the inner arm and buttocks.
- Impotence- If you’re a guy this should make you say “I’m quitting right now!” Impotence is probably the last thing in the world you want to happen. Many, many studies (more than you know) show a direct link between smoking and impotence. Guys do you really want to be popping Viagra from a Pez dispenser for the rest of your life just so you can get it up? No, didn’t think so.
Related Post – 5 Low Cost Tips to Quit Smoking
Well there you have it. The top 5 reasons to quit smoking that you may not know about. Hopefully these and already known hazards of smoking will have some impact on your future decisions. If not, I have warned you, and all I can say is good luck.
Top 3 Reasons for Your Headache
5 Herbs that Can Help you Quit Smoking
The Truth About Hormone Therapy