Strangest Acne Treatments
I’ve heard of countless medications, face washes, cleansers, and toners that are said to cure your acne, but now people are relying on strange methods to cure their skin. Acne occurs on various body parts, but is most common on the face, chest, and back.
1. For blackheads, tomato is a strange but helpful remedy. Cut a tomato in half or quarters and massage it on your face in the most affected areas. Leave the tomato juice on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with cool water. Tomatoes are the best for oily skin.
2. Egg whites might do the trick. Rub egg whites onto your face and leave them overnight. Another version of this is to mix the egg whites until bubbles form. Rub the mixture on your face and leave it on for 20 – 25 minutes. Rinse off after. A 3rd adaptation to this is to dip a couple of napkins into egg whites and leave these on your face for 20 – 25 minutes. All the methods are said to cure acne or uneven facial tones.
3. Your iPhone! Who knew your iPhone could cure acne. A new application is available which has a minuscule version of professional light treatment. With this application your phone will send out blue and red light. These are the same colors of light skin care professionals use in treatment to cure acne. This is not scientifically proven yet but it is a creative idea.
Chest and Back Acne
1. Mix 2 parts lemon juice and one part yeast and rub it on your chest or back. When it dries wash it off with lukewarm water. Another lemon juice mixture is to combine equal amounts of yogurt, sour cream, ground oatmeal (uncooked) and lemon juice. Then apply this to your chest and wash off after 25 minutes.
2. Prepare a cup of oatmeal as if you were planning on eating it. Rub it on your chest or back. After 15 – 20 minutes wash it off with cool water.
3. After rinsing some lettuce, keep the rinse water. Leave it overnight (with the leaves in it). In the morning, wash your chest or back with this mixture.
4. Combine 2 parts white sugar and one part brown sugar and rub it on your wet chest or back. Rinse it off after 30 minutes.
Although these remedies are strange and unpopular, it has been said that a lot of these work by those who tried the concoctions.